The CSRA APA FPC study group starts tonight at 5:30pm to 7pm in the Tea Olive on the second floor.
• This FPC study group is being offered to our CSRA APA Chapter members.
• Anyone can become a member of the CSRA APA Chapter.
• Annual Chapter dues are $50.00 – ADP associates should speak to their Manager concerning reimbursement through Concur – if offered
• FPC Study Group fee is $50.00 – Tuition reimbursable for ADP associates – the CSRA APA Chapter will provide you with a receipt to turn in to Tuition.
• 2013 Fundamental of Payroll book cost – $200.00 (books have not been ordered yet) – Cost of book is reimbursable through Tuition
• The President will place the order for books this Friday. You must pay prepay for the book.
• Books will only be ordered one time through the Chapter.
This is the National APA member price of the book $184.95 plus shipping total will be around $200.00
• You do not have to purchase a book to participate in this class but it will help you pass the test
• You do not have to be an ADP associate to be a member of the CSRA APA Chapter but you should have a desire to give back to the Payroll Profession.
• You do not have to have your FPC, CPP or any other certification to be a member of the CSRA APA Chapter but you should have a desire to network, have fun, win door prizes and eat good food at our Chapter meetings.
• You will need a calculator for the study group
• You will need a pencil or pen and paper for the study group
• Yes, you can bring food to the study group but you should be considerate of those who are studying or testing.
• Yes, you can pay on line through pay pal at http://www.csraapa.com with a credit card
• CSRA APA Chapter members who have their FPC or CPP certification who would like to attend the study group to receive RCH credits can for – $25.00 fee payable to the CSRA APA Chapter
• All payments should be made payable to the CSRA APA Chapter
• Yes, you can pay in cash
• You do not have to get the book through the CSRA APA Chapter.
CPP – Study Group
• Yes, the CSRA APA Chapter will be offering a CPP Study group this year.
• Please gather in the Tea Olive Room to sign up for the CPP study group on Tuesday, July 23 and Thursday, July 25th.
• Study group will last until Spring of next year, 2014
• You must be a member of the CSRA APA Chapter
• CPP Study Group fee will be $100.00
• There will not be any RCH credit hours offered for the CPP study group.
• This will be a focused group and will be heads down focused hard study for 8 months.
• The Payroll Source 2013 book can be purchased through the American Payroll Association web site. This book is expensive over $300.00.
• If we have enough Chapter members who would like to purchase the Payroll Source we could get a price break to pass on to those who are buying the book.
The Chapter can purchase the Payroll Source books but they must be prepaid.
• For more information on the CPP study group, please come by the Tea Olive at 5:30pm on Tuesday or Thursday.
This is the National APA Member price $274.95 plus shipping which will bring it to around $305.00 for the Payroll Source.
Please click here: Fall Testing Period 2013 INFO for some additional important information concerning the FPC & CPP testing dates for the FALL that Julie LaFon so kindly created for us.
I hope I have covered most of the questions that are normally asked concerning the study groups but if not, please come by the Tea Olive on Tuesday or Thursday night and I or one of our Chapter Board members will be more than happy to answer your questions.
NOTE – if anyone has an 2012 FPC book or 2012 Payroll Source that they would like to donate to the Chapter so that we may have a drawing to give back to our Chapter members, please drop these books off at the Tea Olive room on Tuesday or Thursday nights or at the Security Desk and I will pick them up.